Helping Headache & Migraine Sufferer’s with Treatment Suggestions, Specialists & Education
Help for Headaches is a volunteer-driven registered Canadian charity, that is based out of London, Ontario, Canada – that reaches out to sufferer’s in Ontario, and outlying regions of Canada. Our approach is education-based and we firmly believe that a more informed patient is in a better position to search for answers surrounding their headaches, or migraines.
Our interest in education varies from headaches, migraines and rare headaches, to chronic daily headaches that include chronic migraine; to non-drug treatment approaches; to lifestyle modifications; to record keeping. We are also interested in any new, or emerging approaches.
Our team of volunteers is knowledgeable about world resources and truly wants to help you "sort out".
Non-Profit Organization & Resource Centre
Effective November 30, 2022 our group will be a Non-Profit Organization (NPO)
For national migraine inquiries visit www.migrainecanada.org
Recently emerged products include:
- Ubrelvy (coming)
- Suvexx (tablets)
- gammaCore Sapphire (non-drug device)
- As funds permit and products emerge, watch for additions/updates
MIGRAINE FACTS (researchers, media, etc)
LINKS AND RESOURCRES includes:
- Headache and migraine associations and clinics
- Headache tracking tools, migraine diaries and APPs
- Relaxation techniques
- Headache publications (for professionals)
- New! Acute migraine medicines
- New! Anti CGRP treatments
- New! Preventative intravenous (IV) anti-CGRP given quarterly